If you see the 1080 error code, it is due to file conflicts in Google Drive.
Simply follow these steps:
1. Login to https://www.journey.cloud/fixer/duplicate from desktop browser.
2. Wait for the scan.
3. You should see two or more similar entries.
4. Remove 1 of the entries by observing the contents.
- Look out for discrepancy in media count or date uploaded.
5. Press Delete twice.
6. Once done, refresh the page. You should not see any more entries on this page.
7. Go to all of your devices and press sync.
8. Your devices should be able to sync again. If not, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
9. Once done, it is recommended that you reinstall Journey on all of your devices.