Refunds are given at the app developer’s discretion. Click here to refer to store’s policy. We follow the Google Play Store policy that states “unlike paid app purchases, there is no two-hour trial period for in-app purchases”. In-app purchase refunds will be considered within 48 hours of the purchase. If you would like to process a refund, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
1. JotterPad Creative
2. Journey Android Premium & Journey stickers
3. Weave Pro & Weave presets
Stripe/Chrome Web Store
All purchases made through Stripe and Chrome Web Store are final. We do not accept refund after the transaction is made.
1. Journey Chrome Desktop Premium
2. Journey desktop Mac and Windows
Exchange of Goods/Transfer of Ownership
We will not accept exchange of purchased item(s) and transfer of ownership.
Example 1: Transferring premium version to another email account.
Example 2: Exchanging Journey Chrome premium with Journey Android premium.
Journey Premium Licence Policy
The premium licences for Chrome desktop on Chrome Web Store and Android on Google Play store are sold separately. Please read more about it here.
We treat verbal abuse/threats to our staff seriously. Please be polite when communicating with the team. Do not use vulgarities. The team can refuse to handle cases if customers are demanding and impolite.
These are some common reasons that are not accepted for refunds:
- User unable to tell the difference between paid and free version. Please refer to the respective store description for more information.
- Assuming that one purchase will unlock premium features across all platforms.
- Product is not useful after making the purchase.
- Accidental purchase.