From year 2015 onwards, refunds are generally given at the app developer’s discretion. Click here to refer to store’s policy. Following the Google Play store policy that “unlike paid app purchases, there’s no two-hour trial period for in-app purchases”. In-app purchase refund will be considered within 48 hours of the purchase. Feel free to email email@example.com for help.
1. JotterPad Creative
2. Journey Android Premium & Journey stickers
4. Weave Pro & Weave presets
Chrome Web Store
All purchases made through the Chrome Web Store are final. We do not accept refund after the transaction is made.
1. Journey Chrome Desktop Premium
Exchange of Goods/Transfer of Ownership
We do not accept exchange of purchased item(s) and transfer of ownership.
Example 1: Transferring premium version to another email account.
Example 2: Exchanging Journey Chrome premium with Journey Android premium.
Journey Premium Licence Policy
The premium licences for Chrome desktop on Chrome Web Store and Android on Google Play store are sold separately. Please read more about it here.
We treat verbal abuse/threat to our staffs seriously. Please be polite when communicating with the team. Refrain from using vulgarities. The team can refuse to handle case if user is demanding and impolite.
These are some common reasons that are not accepted:
- User unable to tell the difference between paid and free version. Please refer to the respective store description for more information.
- Assuming that one purchase will unlock premium features in all platforms.
- Product is not useful after making the purchase.
- Accidental purchase.